We have UK GDP and US Durables today as the BOE joins the ranks of liquidity-injecting CBs. Lots of interesting subplots:
- AUDCAD breaking above 8750 and thus lifting USDCAD away from parity
- Bond market sees inflation perking up (just like XAU)
- Nasdaq 100 trades above pre-correction levels
- GBP remains extremely weak, subprime worries seem to center on UK not US right now.
- Canadian CP also feeling the pain - http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=as9QkuEv9Wqw&refer=home
- Crude must correct!